<$BlogPageTitle$>

04 June 2006

Oh my, oh my!! she has board the plane 1 hour ago!! which means that I have to wait for 74 hours from now for her to come back!! take care okay... don't fall sick!

today after saying good bye to her through phone, I went out with mum to have lunch at Jack's Place!! she has told me a lot of things happened in her workplace.. there are different kinds of people showing their true self.. Some simply making use of my mum, some just want to introduce others to buy so they she can get the bonus and promotion but in the other hand she hasn't been trying any product, some even think so highly of themself and hints my mum to pay him to "help" her... so thick skin.. full of those thick skin people in the real world.. woh! scary!! haha..

Hey I'm missing you!! apply sunblock when it's hot, apply insect repelent when you are going outdoor, put on a jacket when it's getting cold and tuck yourself in the blanket at night in the hotel.. Take care!! 3 days more!!

& our love goes round and round;
12:51 PM