10 May 2006
today is Wednesday, brattie and me went school at 11am for the stupid CE & PP talk, which all the contents could actually be found on the RP website. Feel like wasting time coming. After that, went to SLA Fiesta area see see. Was forced to help out SA and WeBlog to distribute stickers and flyers at the same time. erm.. end up I exchange a set with the people helping out Club Who Knows which is just beside WeBlog booth.. haha.. kinda bored down there so we went off early..
Took a train down to Bugis, bought a Levis 506 jeans.. finally I own one!! haha very happy lah.. though it caused a HUGE hole in my wallet.. but never mind.. haha.. it's worth it... had tried 508 and 512 before deciding to get that.. cause 508 and 512 were very big and baggy.. just don't suit me.. anyway, I am damn happy!! but maybe my legs are too short.. so had to send for alteration.. instead of killing the 1hr alteration time in Bugis Junction, we went to Bugis street and had black pepper chicken at Bugis Cafe which is located at Upstairs... very nice pasta, very nice corn soup and very nice ice lemon tea.. hohoho.. you guys should really try out the food they have there, one set including pasta, soup of the day and a drink cost only $6.59!! kinda worth it.. well, at least it tastes better than Pastamania.. haha... personal comments.. mania lovers please don't flood my taggie.. look around in Bugis Street and back to Bugis Junction to collect my jeans!! headed to town after that.. went to Mango, Zara & shops at Taka... then we hopped to Heeren to buy slippers!! a pair of slipper with a strap behind (obviously for Guru's eyes) from NewUrbanMale cost me almost $40.. well, that's it for this month... almost $200 in a day.. wahhh!! broke lahh...
oh ya.. I sent her home and headed home after that with only $4 in my wallet.. once I am at AMK, I went to have food at a nearby coffee shop near my house.. ordered an Beef Hor Fun (Sorry to mention Malini!! LOL!).. which I thought it would be $2.50 (as that's that the sign board suggested "Hor Fun $2.50").. with this thinking in mind, when the drink stall uncle asked, I ordered a Teh Peng.. when the Hor Fun comes, and she took $4 from me.. and follow by the drink stall uncle.. OH SHIT!! so I told the uncle about that.. and suggested that I will go home take money then pay him.. my house was like 10 min walking distance from there.. to and fro will cost me 20 min man!! so I called my Geraldine, who happened to live just opposite the coffee shop.. and WTH!! she is in ORCHARD!! my savior at the moment isn't at home!!!! So....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she asked her aunt to pass me $2 and I paid with my pai sei face... wahhhh!! next time I definately have to check the among of money I have before I order things.. damn malu.. shit... my reputation GONE!!