<$BlogPageTitle$>

11 May 2006

Our 3 month? it falls on last Sunday, but it was a family day, so we didn't get to celebrate on our actual day!! instead, we celebrate it today!! woke up early in the morning, took a bus down to Seletar Airport there to meet her! wanted to cross the road to take a bus down to Yio Chu Kang and take a cab down to Jalan Kayu... but... look at the traffic...


WE CAN'T CROSS AT ALL!! so, we walked back to where we were and took a cab straight to Jalan Kayu.. and guess what it cost us $10.. shit... anyway.. we went to this prata stall called...and have our breakfast... brattie had 2 plain and I had 1 egg one plain, plus a plate of mutton and 2 teh tarik!! haha.. see!!!

after some struggles... we did it!! see!!

Wahhhhh... so nice... wanna die.... after that.. slack slack around Junction 8, Amiralty Place and Causeway Point before her parents and brother arrive here for dinner.. her mum called her... and practically asked me to stay for dinner... well, since my mum is busy and it's a great oppotunity for them to know who is their daughter been with, I agreed... haha but hor, partly also because of the Japanese food lah... LOL!! so long never get to eat good food le.. nowadays pocket no $$ after Levi's and that pair of slipper.. oh ya.. she had the same one too.. it looks like this... see!


hehe meant for Guru's eyes and to AIR of our feet!! haha.. stupid global warming.. it's suppose to be SUNNY weather during these few months BUT... why becomes rainy season... haiz... anyway!! back to where I was talking about.. the 5 of us settled down in a table with 6 seats.. brattie and me were on one side, her dad, mum and brother were on the other side.. it means I was facing 3 unfamiliar faces with familiar understanding about them.. it just feels weird for the first time and I was damn nervous... her dad was English speaking, so I used English... and her mum conversed to me in Chinese, so I use Chinese.. haha... had fun switching between 2 languages... and brattie and her brother ah Tuck had fun too laughing at my nervous conversation with their parents.. haha... that's damn bad of her man!! but after the dinner, we had a sufficiant understanding of one another.. and seemed that they liked me.. and I didn't mess up this first dinner of us.. hehe... next time I will have a neater haircut before attending events like this.. so scary.. but I am very happy and looking forward for the next dinner of us!!

oh ya! just to inform you guys! brattie and I are going to have a combined blog!! hehe... still under construction lah..

bunny!

brattie!

these 2 icons will be soon familiar to you guys when the new blog's up!! stay tuned!!


& our love goes round and round;
11:25 PM