<$BlogPageTitle$>

11 April 2006

Wah.. I can't believe that school is reopening soon.. I mean REAL SOON..!! So afraid that actually Biotechnology is not what I'm interested.. Scare that I will accidentally genetically modified out a monster.. But looks like I seriously got no choice but to finish my remaining 2 years in RP.. Even if I don't like my course, I still have to try to like it then choose course I'm really interested in the U.. Cause it's really too early for me to choose what I really want to study.. Biotechnology is just a decision made based on the future prospect.. Is it really what I want? Well I don't know.. I'll just give my best shot in year 2.. Who knows it's really the course for me? God knows.. I'm talking about Jesus Chris down here ah.. Haha..

But think about it, I'll be year 2.. Haha.. Meaning can bully the juniors.. Lol.. Sounds fun man.. I'll start to find a spot and dig a hole and cover it with a mat.. Wait for the junior to fall in and prepare to laugh until rolling on the floor.. Haha..


& our love goes round and round;
8:37 PM