<$BlogPageTitle$>

19 April 2006

Yes!! today is my 1st day off!! haha.. this is one of the privilege of being a year 2 student!! haha.. there is privilege.. of cause there is things we have to suffer... the modules are much tougher as compared to year 1... in year 1, you can get a B even if you smoke all the way through presentation.. but in year 2.. you smoke, you die pathetically!! so during yesterday's Applied Chem, even though I found it hard to absorb everything but I had to try my best to understand.. so I took down notes, clarify doubts with classmates and facilitator.. that ENG YONG YONG! LOL!! she is from Malaysia, so her English.. ehem.. u noe.. the Malaysian way... though her English is very yong yong and they way she talk can make me doze off.. LOL! but she is a pretty nice lady.. =D I gotta work extra hard to achieve what I am aiming... GPA 3.5!!!

Let's put academic aside... today I really enjoyed myself with brattie!! went to meet her early in the morning and had kaya toast at Sin Min Road there.. I simply love the French toast with kaya there.. so crispy and nice!! she had milo peng! and I had kopi!! hahaa... For the moment, I felt like I'm the HDB uncle.. those with singlet, shorts and slippers.. early early in the morning bring wife come to the coffee shop and have breakfast!! LOL!! then we slack ALL THE WAY till 1pm.... hahaha.. then watch TAKE THE LEAD..!! hahaha.. it's really very very nice lah.. Dancing is not about dominating!! it's about taking the girl for a journey!! how the journey would be.. You decide!! wahhh!! and dancing is not for anybody or anyone, it's for yourself!! hahaha after the movie.. make me feel like wanna dance!! hahaha BRATTIE!! let's go take up dance class ok!!! hahahhahaha... let's learn everything....!! hehe!!

after that we went to Sakae Sushi to have student buffet!! hahaha.. we ATE as if like we've been starving for 3 days like that.. end up we are very very very very very FULL.. so we went for a walk.. hoping the food can flow down.. but.. now as I'm blogging at 11pm.. I'm still feeling bloated!! hahaha.. It's another great day with Janice around.. muack!! thanks for today dear..!!!

& our love goes round and round;
10:31 PM