16 April 2006
This is my Day 1 Classmates...
LIM FOO SENG
CHAN SUET GEK SHARIN
LOKE MEI LING
LIAO CHE-YING
QUEK XIONGJ
LIOW CHING FENG STEPHANIE
NG MUN HENG DANNY
TAN YIN YING
NURUL RAIFANA BT ZAILANI
TEO AI LING
TAI YOONG YUAN JACKSON
LIM CHIN SIONG
KUANG YII RANDY
TAN HAN WEI LEONARD
LEONG YAN SHAN
CHEONG SHENG RONG
LIO PEI MIN
MUHAMMAD BUKHARY B ABU BAKAR
NOOR ATIKAH BTE ABDUL MANAN
SHRUTHI KUMAR
CHUA WEI ZHENG
YUVARAJ TURIAHDASSU
How sad.. got no clue of who the hell they are!! Not even one.. I even went to search for their portrait.. but I don't really have ANY impression of having these people around on the campus.. wahh!! don't tell me that they are ALL nerds!! Like that I can die.. haha!!
anyway.. the Joseph Lim is quite good in coming up with the
data base!On the same level (w36).. there are..
W36A - ME!!
(Microbiology)W36C - Auntie Chiam
(Genetics)W36D - Gireen & Jeremy Chew
(Applied Chemistry)W36F - George
(Applied Chemistry)W36G - Fuad, Rafie & Parvin
(Genetics)W36H - Josephine
(Biochemistry)W36J - Natthida, Pamela, Jacintha & bodybuilding Sheik
(Biochemistry)
W36K - Yani
(Off Day)
W36L - Eliza, Bryan & Theodore
(Anatomy and Physiology I)?? Not biotech I guess!W36M - Huili, Jonathan Chan & Gandi
(Applied Chemistry)W36N - Suxin
(Genetics)
mm.. what the HELL!! all the 20 friends I have at W36 don't do MICROBIOLOGY on the 1st day!! What the!!! DIE!!! W36A UNITE!! cannot find alliance outside class already!!