<$BlogPageTitle$>

29 April 2006

Wahahahaha!! NO LARR!! I am just lazy to blog!! but after seeing so many of you asking me to update... showing so many of you are missing me SO MUCH!! well... cannot MIA from blog anymore.. if not maybe some of you will be preparing for my funeral... CHOI!! TOUCH WOOD!! [wood] <--- touch.. LOL!! anyway, I am fine!! school work is stressing me like mad... microb, applied chem, biochem & genetics... haiz... as some of you know, Jason is a smoker in presentation... and that kind of style, does not work work well in year 2.. so I have a set of schedules to study... but.. so far... NOT GOOD!! UT is coming next week.. and.. I am still thinking of studying studying.. hahahha but no practical is done... hahahhaa... gotta work hard alr man!! UT straight A!!! hahahahha... starting my midnight oil burning experiment... ... ... hope I don't burn my house..!! hahahha!! I had fun with Brattie today!! Was like laughing all the while lahh...!!! Next week will be our 3 month... what are we going to do leh?? Stay tuned!!!

& our love goes round and round;
10:16 PM