
Wow, it started with 2.. My age.. Feeling different.. It's like I have to bear much more responsibility than 19.. More maturity, more planning for my future.. Though the difference of 19 and 20 is just 1 year.. But it really feels different.. Maybe it's really the time I should wake up.. Time to learn to be an real adult.. Think with maturity, talk with tactfulness, act with responsibility and most importantly plan for the future.. Now, I'm on my way to be a biotech undergraduate in 2 years time, I want to further my studies in Singapore after my National Service in Singapore (which also means that I'll be a Singaporean by then).. As it's cheaper won't cause a bomb to my family.. Therefore, I have to maintain a high GPA (more than 3.5) till I graduate.. However, if things don't turn out well, I will either cause my family a bomb, or I will work for the fees to support myself in the education overseas.. I don't aim high, just want to get a bachelor in biotech related stuff.. Of cause the my favorite country to further my studies is Australia, 1st of all, it's near Singapore and Taiwan (as compared to US, UK, Canada..) and secondly, it's cheaper than those countries.. Thirdly, many of my old pals are waiting for me there.. If possible, I will drag Janice along.. Hehe.. Afterall, I still hope that I can get into local U.. How about you..? Have you though about yours yet..?