19 March 2006
Wah, don't know why this month so many people are coming from Taiwan. Last week was my uncle, 2 days ago is my mum's business partner, today is Dad and I think next week will be my mum's friend. It's so difficult for me man, as I am so well liked by many so they request to see me whenever they are in Singapore!! haha!! Buy it kind of mess up my schedule, and I can't say anything as my mum is ALWAYS busy with her own business and it's for the good of this family. The only way is to compromise and try to find the joy out of it!! haha!! Anyway, Dad's air ticket is weird. Arriving later at 8pm and he will be leaving for Taiwan at 8am Wednesday, which means he will be spending 2 whole days and few hours in Singapore. Never mind, I like it this way, they will miss me even more and come again next time!! haha!!
I am using mum's lappie to write this, and this website practically become all chinese. Hahaha, where is my lappie? It was kidnapped by my dear last night!! hehe.. Take good care of my Asus-Apple my dear!! Mum went to KL, gotta find my food soon!! Remember to leave me a tag kae!!