<$BlogPageTitle$>

30 March 2006

Imitating the
She is MINE!! haha!!

Yeah!! Sentosa!! AGAIN!! hahaa... I'll never get tired of it.. Janice and me have decided to walk to Siloso beach instead of taking the Blue line bus.. Enjoyed slapping each other, for once I found that I am so childish.. hahaha.. oh ya, she actually went to imitate the bird (those can talk human language one)!! LOL!! we took a lot of photos along the way... and when we thought that we were about to reach.. we saw this.......
NO ACCESS TO BEACH..

almost wanted to tear down that sign board, but as a civilised person, I didn't.. Hahaha.. we took another way, which is the Imbah Lookout..!! It was DAMN FUN!!! I've checked with the board, she is allowed to play..
Height limit.. 110m.. Janice is qualified!!

Finally reached the beach, suntan there for quite a few hours... wanted to stay longer for the water another ride of Imbah Lookout.. but, thunder storm came... diaoo... sianzz.. went Harbourfront hawker centre to have dinner!!

This is my wonderful Thursday!! How about yours??

& our love goes round and round;
9:24 PM