05 March 2006
Yeah it's sunday.. it's also the internationally family day!! Hahaha, going out to have breakfast with my dearest mum soon, but before that, I would like to tag about today's plan.
Mum is expecting a guest to come from Taiwan, he will be arriving at 12 noon. Later on gonna to have a lunch with him and my mum will bring him around Singapore till Wednesday. As I will be out of town to attend SA Leadership Retreat and my event SA POP at Aloha Changi Resort. Hope both of the events will go right before I unofficially stepped down from SA (Being inactive till next election). I am really tired of SA and would seriously like to take a break from it. Later on I am going for a job interview at 4pm, quite a good offer $10/hr working on weekends. Just simply taking care of the children while the parents go shopping. Hahahaha. Money money!! Wee!! ok lah, will write again hopefully when I am back from the chalet.
Love you brat! not trying to be mushy here ah!! Hahaha!