<$BlogPageTitle$>

12 March 2006


Though Saturday is not the exact day but we enjoyed our day fully with sweat and tan in Sentosa!! Now I've got the feeling that everyday is Valentines' Day. Hehehe.. Don't say I am dreaming ok! but when you got the right person with you, this is really how you will feel like!! Well, for those who are in love, and haven't felt anything like this before.. maybe you got the wrong person!! haha! but, happy times are always short, so both of us have to treasure every moments we had together.. and in difficult times, we together hand in hand and we will be ablt to wlk through every obstacles in our relationship and life.. Though it has been rocky, we made it through!! We have to be determined of what we want in this relationship and sail through everything obstacles that we encounter along the way!!

Here we go Janice! I will take your hand and walk with you till we see the light at the other end of the tunnel my dear.. Goh Oii Lei...!!

& our love goes round and round;
11:21 AM