04 March 2006
Yeah our facilitator Ian Cheng is so good lah, he did not ask us to do powerpoint at all. 3rd meeting started at 11am, what he did was just brainstorming with us and then show us 6p and that's the end!! hahaha!! He gave us a dark chocolate from Royce (is it expensive?) and we still ask him to treat us lunch at Far Est Plaza man!! The lunch bill of the 14 people who went was S$80+ ok..!!
After that we went Lucky Plaza to play pool, Ian joined us too. Never got a chance to play with him, but he beat quite a number of us, so I assume that he is something in play pool!! Anyway, I played with K.O. 2 which is Kenny, and I actually WIN over him!! yeah yeah!! I was so happy lah, because of that defeat. I am K.O. 1 in my class now!! hehe!! He tried to challange me for the title after that, but to no avail, I won!! Yeah!!
She asked me to go home rest, as today's event will be ended at 10pm and it's actually quite boring according to her. So, I went to school. Hahaha. Surprised her by appearing in front of her! hehe! Was boring at first until I met Huda at the Plaza, went Annexe Hall with Huda to find her. We actually being forced to join the dance. Out of my surprise it was really quite nice to dance man!! The first dance was, rock & roll and the second one is cha cha. I learnt them all!! basic steps by the way.. It was really great, though Huda and me were confused all the time. Hahaha! Ok, I am interested in it already. Gotta find sometime to learn it!! hehe!!