<$BlogPageTitle$>

18 February 2006


Had a fun today.. Though it's tiring waking up early in the morning just like normal school day.. Went for a stupid boot camp organised by NTU and only less than 50 people mostly from RP and RJC.. Was competing with them for getting more correct answers and get $50 voucher.. I got 1 voucher, George got 1, Rafie got 1 too.. George and me got the vouchers by answering the question correctly whereas for the bugger Rafie received that cause he was awarded the "lamest man of the day".. He was supposed to say a tongue twister 10 times and get the voucher, that lamer just said, "tongue twister 10 times" and he got the voucher.. That was truely lame.. Haha..
RJC won in the end.. They got 10+ vouchers.. Whereas for us only got around 5.. But the voucher also not that useful though.. It gives discounts to vocal singing course.. If you are interested can asked that from me.. We were given goodie bag when it ends.. There were voucher in there too........... Diao....

Went to meet her after that, we went to watch Pink Panther at Marina Sq., we practically spent an full hour in searching the cinema.. End up we realised that we actually have to crossover to the next shopping centre.. Haha.. Had dinner at the Hawkers near Esplanade.. So nice!! Prawn noodle and char guei tiao.. Yummy.. Sent her home after that.. Going home that time, I took a bus to Yishun and I slept on it.. You know what? The bus driver never wake me up and practically left me sleeping on the bus!! It was nice of him as he understands I'm tired and trying to let me have more sleep.. He even leave the aircon on man..!! But I will appreciate more if he didn't lock me up in the bus..!! I spent so long at the driver seat there to figure out what is the entrance button.. There were really a lot of buttons, so I tried everyone of them.. In the end I found it.. Cause I saw the word "entrance" on it.. Shocking experience.. Haha..


& our love goes round and round;
10:27 PM