<$BlogPageTitle$>

24 February 2006

Well this is my 50th post. I am really serious in blogging already. Though some posts were really whack one de. hahaha!! Danielle will make Tammy and NYP famous in the States ah! hehe!! Well, about this Tammy, she was really clueless about what was she doing, and the consequenses of video taping her sex act. I can say her future in Singapore is totally gone as her sex clips have already spread widely within Singapore and even overseas. I heard from my friend that she had been expelled from NYP. Though her act was silly, NYP management just simple expel her out of the institution. Do they really think of what can she do with a bad reputation in the society and now no diploma certificates? I want to wish Tammy all the best and tell the girls who are reading this entry, never video tape while you have sex with another. Memories are meant to be remained in the mind, not in any form of graphics. Cause in this kind of case, the female will always be hurt the most in terms of everything. Don't be so silly!!

& our love goes round and round;
4:51 PM