<$BlogPageTitle$>

26 February 2006

Mum went KL for a business talk, thought she was lost when I woke up. As I couldn't find her anywhere in the house and her irritating handphone kept ringing away. Now is 7pm and her phone rang about 10 times already. What a life of a busy woman. Hahahaha. Guessed she was in a rush and forgot to bring it with her. Checked with those who went with her, she was safe with them. =D

I have got Brokeback Mountain from somewhere and was watching it since 12 noon, till a point of time when I was damn hungry, I paused it and went to have my "brunch". Finished it at around 3 pm. It was about about the love of gays, who met and fell in love with each other during a job offer on Brokeback Mountain, they showed care and concern to each other. However they were loving each other yet in the 60s American society, that is not accepted. In the end both got married and had children. 4 years later, one became very successful and one stayed the same. They met every Summer in Brokeback Mountain from then onwards. Many things happened when they had to make a decision between each other or their family. Quite a touching show, no scenes that will make people feel uncomfortable and a truely real show. 5 STAR from Jason!!

I cleaned up my room after that, it has becoming messier and messier after I cleaned it before Chinese New Year. Now, not say that it's damn clean but is still within the acceptable range! Haha.. I am going to have my dinner now in Ang Mo Kio!! Brat, stop tempting me with your fish soup already, I am going to have my ramen..!! Yeah AGAIN!! haha..

& our love goes round and round;
6:56 PM