21 February 2006
Yeah man! it's been 2 weeks since I have been with her. Huh? what? oh I see. I know it might sound so short to you but to us. It's a FREAKING LONG WAY!! why? Cause in this 2 WEEKS, our relationships have been through ups and downs, but just like what Mariah Carey said, "There can be miracle when you believe!" and this is not something hard to achieve, so as long as we still have feelings for each other, I bet nothing can't work out when both of us believe in our relationship!!
To me, relationships are analogious to life. When things don't go the way you want in life, what can you do? It's life isn't it? So it's normal when things don't go the way you want, and you have the choice to decide whether what you want your life to be!! Suicide might be an easier way out for some but when you die, does everything solve? You will be the burden to your family, a sorrow for people around you. Same goes for relationships, when something happened you have to try to solve it and not simply give up. Everything can be solved when you believe, I will hold your hand and walk with you till we see the light at the end of the tunnel. =D