<$BlogPageTitle$>

19 January 2006

my mum's friend and her son came to Singapore this afternoon.. came to conduct an career seminar at Toa Payoh... went to help out right after my SA committee meeting which ends at 6... it ended at 10, and by that time I was totally "jellized"... wanted to go home straight after that but my mum and her Singaporen friends wanted to show their Taiwanese friends around this tiny red dot, so without much choice, I followed.. =p went to eat Indian-muslim cuisine around Bugis.. didn't know that they love fish so much, they ate 8 fish in total.. those fried ones which I will never put into my mouth.. hahhaha... instead I shared a chicken murtabak and mee goreng with the rest of the guys... and of cause' there was my fav. teh peng... hahahhahhaa~ ;) went home, slept... zzZzzZZzzzzZZzz..

& our love goes round and round;
1:08 AM