09 January 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN !! Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya.. happy birthday to ya.. hahaha, so I guess I can tab on you if I intend to watch something naughty. LOL!! I guess with your primary kid look, we might face several checkings LOL!!
Today I am so DEAD, totally have no energy to do anything more. Just do what I usually do, kaciao people, playing Tanks with Sofian (as usual he LOSE!!) and shoot2 during presentation. As I was walking about in the class, I notice this girl, who kept her eyes focused on her laptop screen. When I come closer, she is STONING.. LOL, another FISH I caught!! Sleeping with the eyes opened...!! hahahahha.. Last time was Sofian, now is Malini.. But really eh, today should be a holiday as well, it's fall between weekend and a public holiday. I dragged my feets to school with Monday Blues, and went home with no joy of the holiday. RP management!! Think about this situation. Try to put yourself in our shoe!!! It's kinda tired you know!!
I was chatting with this injury-prone Sharon, she wanted to participate in the 3km run event called "From Tanglin to Woodlands" it's kinda cool isn't it? But what I really care is about the distance covered, it's kind of short. Hahahhaha. Guys participate ok!! and if anyone ON for weekly jogging training, do inform me ok!!