<$BlogPageTitle$>

16 January 2006

Sista smiles!! but... i looked evil~!!

The Lin and Lim's pic... with few extras.. always~ haiz...

How should I call it? the YLMP mentors RAWKS!

In the command centre.. a roon with some scary-to-glance mahjong papers sticking onto the glasses!! Buses arrival times...

Cool pic taken during RP Open House!!

Didn't blog yesterday as I was too tired and slept after chatting with my classmates and twin.. I am in-charge of the info counter, actually thought it would be quite happening to attend to public who needs help.. Yet only a number of lost birds came, all of my guys including me were helping to direct the public to the info centre, introduce about RP's unique points then arrange them for guided tour.. Sounds fun? Yeah I love it, but when you do it over and over again in the same day.. It'd be terribly tired..

On 169 to RP Woodlands campus now, passing by Yishun MRT station.. Hope I won't be late.. =)


& our love goes round and round;
8:09 AM