11 January 2006



Hey Jason!! Wake up from your slacking world!! You can't miss any of the UT already as your UT results weren't remarkable at ALL!! And many of the facilitators have spotted me slacking in class, you are going to 20 and when are you gonna get rid of the name "King of Lateness?" No, I don't want to be late for my favorite job interview!! I don't wanna my favorite girl to wait for me on dates!! I am not gonna to miss my flight to my dream city Melbourne too!! So WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLACKING KINGDOM!!
Yes, Mr. Jason.. Lol, had fun playing duet on this entry.. Hahahahaa..
I was damn tired in school, it was all because of the gossip session with Kelvin until 2am, I was late for school and UT and he was absent. The gossip was fun right Kelvin? Lol, but it gotta pay!! With my UT result, it's kinda a big price =p Joke around during presentation as well, accidentally shown my classmates a clip on "Monkey Masturbating" that's damn @#$%^$%^&$%^.. But twin you can watch don't worry, you are 18.. hahaha.. Those who are interested can look for me, it's really DAMN FUNNY!! I almost fell off from the chair because of that clip, and I pratically laughed again when I think of it once more..!! hahahaa..
Click
here!!
After school, I went off early to hold a meeting.. However, only one person turned up which is Jacintha, the rest are busy with their stuffs. Got one went to take driving license, one got food poisoning, one hp never pick up, one walked away in front of me.... WAHH!! all the reasons can come out, hope I don't hear hamster pragnant.. Cause' that's my trademark excuse!! LOL!! No point in carrying out meeting with 1 person, so I cancelled it then went for dinner with my dear classmates, biotech zai kias (without Mira) and Kelvin.. Played pool with them and I won 2 out of 4 games, my rank in my class is currently No. 4... Due to our class's addiction to this drama called "zhong ji yi ban" so I became K.O No. 4.. LOL!! Fun guys though!
Then I went Far East Plaza with Jona and Raymond as Jona wanna cut hair, in the end he kanna phyco by us and promised me to cut after Chinese New Year together with me.. I went to 77th Street and spotted one of the female staffs in the store... OOPS!! no no, I mean one of the spex displayed in the store, and this particular girl who has just finish her O Level last year atteneded to us, and up I bought a spex.. =D and I've invited her to our RP Open House this weekend.. =D