<$BlogPageTitle$>

27 January 2006

Oh man.. Buses came late and caught in a morning jam on Upper Thomson Rd.. I should have woke up early especially UT days.. Hope I will get at least 20min to do my UT later.. =p but then hor.. Today is the last day before CNY holiday leh.. Time to wake up late and be tour guide for my brother again.. Yea, he will be coming this saturday evening, just in time for reunion.. Though the air ticket is bloody expensive at the current season, my mum bought it without hesitating as it is hard for the whole family go get together around the table during CNY eve.. This is what Mastercard mean - priceless.. Hahaha.. My CNY holidays would just be a continuous 4 days family outing.. Cool? Haha I feel that it's damn cool!! Cause it's been almost 4 years since the last CNY eve reunion our family spent together..

Now the bus is just about to enter PIE.. And it's 8min to UT.. Shit.. Guess I would be reaching only at 8.45am.. Haha.. Today after school got the "preview" of tomorrow's long-awaited event.. Haha.. Stay tuned.. =)


& our love goes round and round;
8:25 AM