<$BlogPageTitle$>

06 January 2006

What happened to me this week man.. I kept on overslep on the bus.. I was taking 132 home and I overslept, and you know what? I woke up at my mentees' school Bowen Sec. End up I spent another half an hour to go back home.. Today, I took 132 to school, same thing happened and I woke up at Tiong Bahru.. Think I really have to be determined to have at least 8 full hours of sleep.. =)

Despite of being late, my faci was nice enough to mark me as present.. But doubt that I would get an A this time round though, cause' during 2nd breakout I went to Bowen Sec. to meet Mrs. Kumar with my dear mentors Small Zul, Huda, Yani and Fauzia.. Together all of us managed to solve the long time problem - the funding for our project.. Why? Cause' that "capable" Kumar was blurred by the clearly-stated funding form provided by National Youth Council.. Lol.. All about her, I will only say NEVER MIND.. Since today we settled a lot of things.. She promissed to provide a wall in the canteen to put up our mentees' project.. =) Thanks Mrs. Kumar, though I an not quite like you.. Haha..

After school, I went to Woodlands campus with open house helpers.. It's all crap, as I bet everyone would still be confused about the locations before any signs and equipments are put up in their respective area.. But I had fun taking photos with my dear SA friends though, went to have pasta with some of them after the recee..

Currently writing this on the bus, it's about to pass by Yishun MRT station..


& our love goes round and round;
8:47 PM