18 January 2006
Haiz, today woke up late ahhhhh~ woke up at 7.30am, then I think the bus drivers woke up late too, cause' there were late to fetch me to the school... Out of disappointment, I went for another service, CAB!! Flag flag, the taxi stopped... at the bustard in front of me...!! ARRGG!! that was 8am already and I am still fighting for taxi with others.. so I made up my mind and called a cab, got a cab very soon... rushing down, went through jams and red lights... alighted at Block N and paid the fare which is $17... WHAT!! BLOODY HELL!! booking fees $4!! Cheat my money!!! passed by a ERP $1.50... wahhhhh.... one 45min taxi trip cost me $17.... that driver is earning way too much!!!
Lucky I finished my UT... =D
Today there is another joke... the open house committee has received a appreciation letter from the public.. it goes like this...
"
Good Day to You! I was at the Open House yesterday (17th Jan) with my mother.As it was our 1st time there,we requested for a guide.That's when we got introduced to Mr Jason,a 2nd year Biomedical Sciences student. He was most ready to proudly show us around.He brought us from level to level & booth to booth. We started off at the 3rd level & proceeded down.At every booth,he got the students to do a presentation & demonstration.He also got us to participate in all games & to talk to all the course consultants.We watched videos too.All the while,he was standing by our side,ready to carry on. While watching one of the videos,he needed to visit the restroom.He left without a word but left us in good hands.He joined us shortly & took over his duty happily.He helped us to collect our free popcorns,offered us sweets & drinks.We have been to many open house & seminars.In those times, we have met some helpful & unhelpful people.But for all the negative experiences i've had,the help & service provided to us yesterday, rectified it all.Jason could not have done more to keep us informed & interested.He has been very helpful, energetic & patient.He is a good role model.Just want Jason to know that his kind service is appreciated. Keep it Up!Thank you for providing us with these memories. Thank You!"
Kinda cool huh? Seems all my hardworks are being recognised.. I AM SO HAPPY!! but read the text in red.... hahahha~ I am in Biotechnology Year 1!!! and that's Jason Goh!! Wahahhahaha~ then I replied David... That's not me but Jason Goh from EXCO, btw thanks for your complement... hehehhehhe~ =p!!