<$BlogPageTitle$>

24 January 2006

Hey guys, I am leaving for Taiwan later.. Don't miss me... really...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haiz... how I wish I can visit my homeland man... no lah, I am staying in Singapore for now.. guess the earliest I can go back is during the August holidays. I can't celebrate my CNY in Taiwan just like the past 7 years, the CNY holiday in Singapore is SO SHORT!!! There are more than 1 WEEK holiday in Taiwan ok!! I shouldn't complain, that's way too NOT cool.. hahahhaa.. Thinking of the bright side, at least this year my mum is in Singapore with me.. =D My dad and brother is coming after CNY too... =D so happy..

oh ya, I haven't explained why the title is Bon Voyage, my mum's friend and her son have went back to Taiwan this afternoon. For the past few days, I have been bringing them around. City Hall, Esplanade, Merlion, National Library and Orchard Rd. They seemed to enjoy the city tour provided by me. Hahaha. The uncertified tour guide. Bon Voyage to them!

& our love goes round and round;
3:05 PM