<$BlogPageTitle$>

25 December 2005

Well, how's my X'mas eve? You guys must be curious right? well, like I said yesterday. I went to meet my mentees, facilitate them in their project. So happy to see them all on the right track.

















See their great work? it might not look professional but to me it's very nice!! These took my mentees, Huda and Me 3 months. The happiest thing is to see them grow in their character but I bet in the punctuality wise, Huda and me set a lousiest example as a mentor. Lol, besides that good to see them being so responsible and take initiatives.

But... is that all for my X'mas? not yett...
for those who know me, I am way more wild than this...
I went Orchard Rd with Rendall and Kelvin. It was damn crowded, and people are so high with the festive mood. Spraying at strangers and shouted, "Merry X'mas". It was so fun, but tired! We went to a pub with Jeff, Eng Har, Huijoo (sounds like flower juice..) and one of their half-Taiwanese guy friend (oops, I forgot his name)... The chicks there were so open... hot some more... but they are simply not my type =D


Actually wanted to go home. But....
went to dring soyabean milk and youtiao at Geylang. Hahaha~

Not so bad huh? I had fun at least... =D Hope you guys had fun too!!

& our love goes round and round;
2:21 AM