<$BlogPageTitle$>

28 December 2005

yes who will be the one? i just had a chat with Charles, a friend of mine whom I have been classmates with for 3 years out of my 4 years of secondary life. He is 20, shares same birthday as Santa, and he hasn't got a girlfriend yet. Others might not feel anything wrong with us, they might even think that we are just doing fine. Getting good grades in school, not messing around with bad friends, but what's missing out there in the bottom of our heart? That is....

LOVE

This is what is missing in our heart. Not family love, not sibling love but relationships. This is what I've wished for in Santa's birthday, I know he need sometime to deliver this present to me, but I am willing to wait. Hopefully, before Valentines' Day so that 2006 is never alone!! ;)




& our love goes round and round;
2:31 AM