<$BlogPageTitle$>

23 December 2005

Today 2pm, went City Hall to meet my dear Bowen Sec. mentees and the Queen of Punctuality ~ Huda~!! LOL... so pai sei to be so sacarstic. In fact, everyone including me were late. I am the Kind of Punctuality. Went to Bras Basah, bought cardboards and stationaries then headed a hearby MacD to start their project.

Shawn and Charilyn were so so so naughty, and Charilyn's twin sister Chermaine was sort of like jealous and kept asking them not to play any more. Some romance was brewing in them wow! Haha~ Their progress was so slow, thought we will be finishing at least half of the board by today yet that couple have not even started sketching though I've given them ideas of how to design the board. Lazy people! One thing I felt happy for is Shawn's promotion. He was promoted from Normal Technical stream to Normal Academic. Claps!!! However, I found out that he will be staying back in Sec. 2 this year. Isn't it not much of difference??? I think at least if he works harder, he might gain a place in Poly, as Normal Technical student are guarenteed of entering ITE unless scoring less then 5 points in 3 best N Level subjects. =p All the best my dear mentee Shawn.

Will see you guys again tomorrow at Hougang Mall MacD at 2pm. This is my plan for X'mas eve...

& our love goes round and round;
10:30 PM