<$BlogPageTitle$>

20 December 2005

i've just back from KL on monday... everything seems so smooth during the trip... though we did not plan it and everything was up to last minute decisions.. =p There was a aunt in her early 50s... she was my mum's friend's friend.. she was the person always have comment on everything... saying that we should have already planned everything before coming, and we do not have to spend a morning in KFC... practically we did.. hahaha... we took Sri Raju coach (owned by Michelle Yoew) from Singapore to KL... took us 5 hours but I felt it was just in a blink of the eyes... =p I slept throughout the journey... hahahaha... reached KL at around 5am+... that time was early morning of Sunday, all the hotels around the area are fully booked, so the only way to get a room was to wait until noon for the guests to check out their rooms... so this aunt was like nagging and blaming people... can't bare with her... i just kept quiet... hehe... my usual way of handling people like this... =D

Met a girl in KL whom worked in a shop selling clothes and bags... she is God damn hot and just the type I want... so I never think much and I spent RM$55 and bought a sling bag from her... but I did not get her contact... cause I am certain that her inner beauty isn't what I wanted... that's what my mum thought too... Great minds think alike.. hahah... that wasn't the daughter-in-law that my mum wanted too... see, how filial i gotta be.. hahaha... my wise has to be someone who is filial to my mum and must importantly kind and love me... for that, that girl is way too flirty from what I saw..

& our love goes round and round;
11:58 PM