<$BlogPageTitle$>

22 December 2005

Finally I've finalised my blog skin... no more dull and boring blogspot skin alrrr.. yeahhhh... thanks to the website that Dino has given to me.. www.blogskin.com.. it has been a long time since I last touched HTMP code.. now nearing to the age of 20 I still have to start all over and learn once again.. There is a saying, "Life until old, Learn until old".. really important mannn..... shit.. I've just mentioned my age.... in less than 2 monthes time, my age is going to start with 2.... wow.. don't know how will it feel man... Felicia how does it feel when your age starts with 2???? LOL!

Anyway, the reason why I chose this skin is because I feel that more and more people that I met is always so fake that in this era, we can't trust people totally based on whatever they say. One might be saying something good in front of you and backstab you. So you will never know when are you going to be stabbed by the back. Just like in a masquerade party, everyone wearing different costumes and masks. Lucky that I have YOU GUYS as my friends. =D

Today, woke up bloody late.. at 11am... definately late for a PC servicing appointment with my client at 12noon... So I reached at 1pm.. found out that I actually didn't inform my client to prepare anything before hand, for example CD... and she noes nuts!! everything gotta ask her husband who was at work.. If I were a female, I will not be knowing totally nothing about things... at least I noe a little bit so when people are talking about it I can relate to what I understand...

& our love goes round and round;
10:33 PM